In the spirit of Valentine’s Day week, describe your idea of a perfect day spent with someone you care about (a friend, family member, or significant person in your life).

 My idea of a perfect day spent with someone I care about would be going out and going to the bookstore, then going thrifting, going out to eat dinner and then coming home and watching a movie together. This is like a culmination of all the things I like doing, and I know some of my friends that would enjoy this as well, so it would be fun.

I wasn't here Monday, but I believe we worked on prep work for our essay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

People sometimes feel the need to step away from their normal routines or environments in order to better understand themselves. Describe a time when you needed distance from a situation, place, or group of people in order to think more clearly or gain perspective. What did that experience teach you about yourself?