If you had to describe how you show love using only three objects (for example: a playlist, a hoodie, a late-night snack, a long text message, etc.), what would you choose and why? Explain what each object represents and how it connects to your personality.

 If I had to describe how I show love using three objects, I would choose a playlist, a handwritten note, and a photo. A playlist represents how intentional I am with my feelings. I show love by carefully choosing songs that remind me of someone or match what they’re going through. Music helps me say things I sometimes can’t put into words, so making a playlist is my way of expressing emotions in a thoughtful and personal way. It connects to my personality because I pay attention to small details and like creating meaningful experiences. A handwritten note represents sincerity. Taking the time to physically write something shows that I’m willing to slow down and be genuine. It reflects that I value depth and honesty in relationships rather than quick or surface-level interactions. A photo represents memory and appreciation. When I love someone, I hold onto moments. Keeping or sharing pictures shows that I treasure experiences and want to remember the time we’ve spent together. Altogether, these objects show that I express love through thoughtfulness, intention, and meaningful connection.

Today in class we wrote Valentine's poems for someone important in our lives, like a friend or family member.

Doing this made me think more about the people in my life and things that make me grateful for them being a part of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

People sometimes feel the need to step away from their normal routines or environments in order to better understand themselves. Describe a time when you needed distance from a situation, place, or group of people in order to think more clearly or gain perspective. What did that experience teach you about yourself?