Write about something you’ve outgrown but still miss.

 Something that I have outgrown but still miss would probably be my old childhood room in Florida. It makes me feel very nostalgic, and although I didn't have all the best memories there, I still miss that time when I was little, especially as I get closer to graduating.

Today in class we took our Lessons 1-5 vocab quiz.

Doing this quiz helped me to solidify these words and their meanings in my mind, and also helped me to confirm that I actually paid attention to the lesson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

People sometimes feel the need to step away from their normal routines or environments in order to better understand themselves. Describe a time when you needed distance from a situation, place, or group of people in order to think more clearly or gain perspective. What did that experience teach you about yourself?