Write about what you are thankful for.

 One thing that I am thankful for is my family. Now that my mom isn't really in my life anymore, they're basically taking care of me now. I live with my aunt, and a lot of my other family members help out in other ways, likely financially. I didn't really realize how much my family members actually cared about me before this situation, and I just felt really alone.

Today in class we worked on vocabulary lesson 3.

Doing these assignments are kind of fun to me, and especially with this one, I like when we get to make our own original sentences as a way to see how we could implement these words on our own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

People sometimes feel the need to step away from their normal routines or environments in order to better understand themselves. Describe a time when you needed distance from a situation, place, or group of people in order to think more clearly or gain perspective. What did that experience teach you about yourself?