Write about a dream that felt real.

 One dream that I had that felt real to me, at least at the time, was, when I was little, and once I had a nightmare about Swiper from Dora when I was in Kindergarten. It sounds kind of stupid now, but it actually scared me then.

Today in class we did Vocabulary Lesson 3 and worked on a Newsela. 

The vocabulary lesson helped me to learn about more words that I could use to make my writing more versatile and unique, and overall it will help me become a better writer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

People sometimes feel the need to step away from their normal routines or environments in order to better understand themselves. Describe a time when you needed distance from a situation, place, or group of people in order to think more clearly or gain perspective. What did that experience teach you about yourself?