What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

 The most creative thing I have ever made was a short story I wrote for my literature class last year. I would say that this stands out as my best work because, I had a lot of people around me, like classmates and family read it, and they all said that it was really good, and one of my family members genuinely said that if I wanted to pursure writing that they would help me.

Today in class we learned how to use adobe express to make a poster based on our origin story. 

I can use what I learned in order to use Adobe express to help me in future assignments in this class, and also for other classes as well. It can also help me have a broader view of what different resources I have that I can use in school, as I'd never used Adove express before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

People sometimes feel the need to step away from their normal routines or environments in order to better understand themselves. Describe a time when you needed distance from a situation, place, or group of people in order to think more clearly or gain perspective. What did that experience teach you about yourself?