Describe a real life situation in which jealousy negatively affected a relationship you experienced.

 One situation in which jealousy negatively affected a realtionship I had is when I was younger, in around kindergarten, I was at one of my friends houses. Me and her had been playing together, and I don't exactly remember how it started, but we started arguing over a book, because we both wanted it, but I had it first. We were both trying to pull it away from each other, when she suddenly bit my arm. We were kids, so it was kind of a silly fight, but I remember after that I was crying, and I don't remember ever seeing her again.

Today in class we started working on a group project, and we read the story "The Jealous Father".

This group project can help me learn how to work cohesively with my classmates, which is helpful for me, because I usually prefer doing solo work instead. In addition to that, I will also get to know some of the others in the class better, and work with people I don't usually talk to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

People sometimes feel the need to step away from their normal routines or environments in order to better understand themselves. Describe a time when you needed distance from a situation, place, or group of people in order to think more clearly or gain perspective. What did that experience teach you about yourself?